Beta Fuel Orange
Beta Fuel Orange
Beta Fuel is developed to deliver the maximum amount of carbohydrate in a 2:1 ratio of Glucose to Fructose whilst limiting GI distress. 2:1 ratio sports drinks aren’t new to the market however historically they’re delivered in hypertonic solutions meaning a high risk of stomach upsets. Developed alongside Team Sky, 2018 Giro D’Italia Winners, Beta Fuel is a breakthrough technology delivering the optimal dosage of Carbohydrate whilst maintaining an Isotonic solution.
Following a number of trials at training camps and Paris Roubaix, Beta Fuel was used at the 2018 Giro D’Italia and was a key component of the fuelling strategy for Team Sky during the iconic ride at stage 19. Facing the challenge of needing to deliver an optimal ratio of carbohydrate on a stage profile where feeding is difficult, Beta Fuel was utilised and led Chris Froome to a stage victory following his solo-attack from 80km out.
Fuelling requirements for long endurance events (greater than 2.5 hours) are 60-90g of carbohydrate per hour. The ability to deliver such high levels of carbohydrate with minimised risk of GI issues is crucial to performance.
- The box contains 15 individual sachets
- Mixed to concentration is 80 grams carbohydrate, 20 mmol/L sodium and 500 ml of fluid per serving.
- Mix one serving (84 g) of Beta Fuel with 500 ml of fluid and drink little & often during exercise to meet fuelling requirements.
- Available in Orange, Lemon & Lime flavours
- Suitable for: Vegetarians; Vegans; Coeliacs; Lactose Free; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free
- Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from Maize), Fructose, Sodium Chloride, Natural Flavouring, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Natural Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).