The latest innovation from Wahoo will literally take your indoor training to the next level! KICKR Climb indoor grade simulator will add physical grade changes to your indoor training, allowing you to naturally change your body position on the bike, engaging climbing muscles and improve pedaling techniques to become a more efficient and powerful climber. The Climb is designed to work exclusively with the KICKR Power Trainer and Snap Power Trainer and makes climbs more realistic than ever when training indoors. The KICKR Climb is compatible with third-party apps, so whether riding a virtual course or performing a structured workout, KICKR Climb blends assents and descents with resistance changes for a truly immersive indoor training experience. The world isn’t flat and now neither is your ride!
- Real-time grade changes adjusting your bike to mimic real roads and climbs, allowing you to naturally change your position
- Quickly raises and lowers your bike to match ascents of up to 20% grade and descents of -10% grade
- Pairs directly to the KICKR smart trainers for a connection that allows the trainer to control the KICKR Climb, using direct proximity pairing
- Unlock mode allows the Climb to react to grade changes from external sources such as Zwift and lock mode ensures the KICKR Climb will only respond to commands received from the remote
- 3rd party app compatibility whne paired with the KICKR Power Trainer or Snap, allows the Climb to match grade changes from select training platforms, such as Zwift and TrainerRoad, to create a truly immersive ride experience
- Wahoo element and element bolt compatibility
- Quick release and thru-axle bike compatibility